|
The submerines的《Brightest hour》,是Grey的试验手术初现曙光时的配乐,不至于悲伤,但不知道为什么,每次听到的时候就会不由自主想起Yang,还有《GA》里面记得最深的一段话。
Burke走了,功成名就却抹除了曾经身边人的一切痕迹。Yang再怎么坚强,却也消沉了许久。
血淋淋的残酷摆在你眼前,无法改变,也只能去接受。
-----------------------------------------------我是分割线呀分割线------------------------------------------------
No,it's not difficult,sir./不 不是难受 主任
It is simple./这很简单
Burke is not here.He's gone./Burke不在这里 他走了
And he's the better for it./他过得更好了
He's winning the harper avery award and being celebrated all over the world./他得了哈帕 艾华利奖 举世闻名
That is not difficult./这并非难受
He's out there./他远在天边
And I'm here./我还在此地
where everything is the same./什么都没变
I still live in his apartment,I walk the same halls of this hospital,/我还住在他的公寓里 每天穿过同样的医院走廊
I wear the same scrubs,and even that is not difficult./This is where I am./穿着同样的消毒服 这都并非难受 我就在这里
This is where I choo to be./是我自己的选择
But,sir./但是 主任
when his hand was shaking,I performed his surgeries,/当他的手颤抖时 我替他做的手术
I kept his secrets,I nursed his pride./我安抚他的自尊心 我保守他的秘密
You know it,and I know it,and he knows it./你知道 我知道 他知道
He knows it./他很清楚这一点
And yet,nowhere in the newspaper article does my name appear./可是 在报纸上 他对我只字未提
I am the unseen hand to his brilliance./在他的卓越光辉中 我是看不见的手
and yet,while everything is./可是 一切都没变
the same,it's very,very different./却又如此如此不同
Now I'm lucky if I get to hold a clamp./现在 我能拿个镊子都算走运了
Hahn treats me like.../Hahn对我就像...
I was his hand,and now I'm a ghost./我曾是他的双手 如今我却像个幽灵
That's not difficult./这不是难受
It's unbearable./是无法忍受
I know everybody is proud of him,but I'm not./我知道大家都以他为荣 但我不这样
And I do not wish him well./我不希望他过得好
|
|