|
楼主 |
发表于 2007-3-14 14:11:40
|
显示全部楼层
这首Lark in the clear air出自她的同名专辑《Cara Dillon》。
如果你不熟悉她的这首歌,那么在这张专辑里还有另一首歌,我想那个旋律很多人都熟悉,因为我们这里有人推荐过了。
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 20 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
Craigie Hill
It being in the springtime and the small birds were singing,
那是在春天,小鸟们歌唱
Down by an shady harbour I carelessly did stray,
经过那个绿色的港口,我无意中迷失了方向
The the thrushes they were warbling,
画眉歌声婉转
The violets they were charming
紫罗兰芬芳
To view fond lovers talking, a while I did delay.
我耽搁了一会:那里有多情的人儿,正在倾谈
She said, my dear don't leave me for another season,
她说亲爱的不要再次离开我,这一去又是一个季节
Though fortune does be pleasing I 'll go along with you,
即使命运捉弄,我也要在你身边
I 'll forsake friends and relations and bid this holy nation,
我将舍弃亲人、朋友,陪伴着你,我发誓,
And to the bonny Bann banks forever I 'll bid adieu.
对着神圣爱尔兰和这美丽的Bann河岸
He said, my dear don't grieve or yet annoy my patience,
他说亲爱的不要悲伤,也不要令我心烦
You know I love you dearly the more I'm going away,
你知道即使别离,我只会更强烈地爱你
I'm going to a foreign nation to purchase a plantation,
我只是要去那个陌生的国度,买下一处农场
To comfort us hereafter all in Amerika.
从此我们将幸福地生活,在亚美利加的土地上
Then after a short while if fortune does be pleasing,
如果不久后天随人愿
T'will cause them for two smile at our late going away,
那一定是因为我们这次的别离,以微笑收场
We'll be happy as Queen Victoria, all in her greatest glory,
在女王维多利亚的荣光里,我们会像她那样欢喜
We'll be drinking wine and porter all in Amerika.
我们将享用佳肴美酒,就在亚美利加的土地上
If you were in your bed lying and thinking on dying,
如果你卧病在床,正思量着死亡
The sight of the lovely Bann banks show sorrow you'd give over,
美丽的Bann河岸,会把你的哀伤带到我的身旁
Or if were down one hour, down in the shady bower,
那么即使它瞬间降临,降临在那个幽暗的凉亭
Pleasure would surround you, you'd think on death no more.
欢乐也会围绕着你,你不会再顾及死亡
Then fare you well, sweet Craigie Hill, where often times I've roved,
所以再见吧,亲爱的克雷吉,我常常流连往返之地
I never thought my childhood days I 'd part you any more,
从我小时,就未想过与你分离
Now we're sailing on the ocean for honour and promotion,
现在我们扬帆于大海,为了梦想,为了荣誉
And the bonny boats are sailing, way down by Doorin shore.
美丽的船儿沿着多里安海岸,乘风破浪 |
本帖子中包含更多资源
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册新会员
×
|